Friday 21 February 2014

Oh Hey Yourself

This blog will detail all of the little things which bring me nothing but happiness, excitement or which remind me of how grateful I am to lead the life I am living. People, places, environments, weather, feelings, compliments, random acts of kindness and new experiences will be shared in respect to acknowledging the positiveness in my day to day life.

I believe there is nothing worse in this whole world  then not making the best of each day. The thought of letting each day pass without finding beauty, inspiration or the appreciation (of anything or anyone) scares me. I believe its a necessity. Without it we are threatened with the possibility of leading a dull....uninteresting....and ultimately pessimistic life. Taking 5 minutes each day to remind ourselves of the good fortune we have, or are surrounded by is vital in maintaining our overall happiness. No mater how small the fortune is, it is positive, and it is yours. 

Here's my proposal. Everyday, I want...no, need you, to reflect upon your day. In that reflection I want you to find just one thing that made you smile....or that you enjoyed...or are grateful for.



Always,
A

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea for a blog -- I hope you keep it going! I've resolved to improve my mindset and spread kindness and positivity this year by visiting and commenting on a positive blog every day. Glad I discovered your site!

    ReplyDelete