Friday 22 August 2014

Public Transport Miracles

If anyone is like me; a poor, pitiful uni student living in the heart of a busy, bustling city you will know the feel of these miracles (yes MIRACLES) all to well. Arriving at the bus stop just in time, having the bus come early, or getting on and having the choice of any seat is a beautiful thing. It sucks having to catch trains and buses and ferries across the city but it is a lot easier then owning a car. Its simply to much of a hassle for multiple reasons. First of all even if I could AFFORD to buy a  car, how could I then possibly afford to put petrol in it? Secondly, where would I park it? I have better things to do then circle parking lots for 20 minutes and then pay a ridiculous parking fee. Thirdly, even with a GPS a girl with no hope and even less sense of direction like me would be LOST. Now excuse me whilst I fish around my bag for my sweet, green Go- Card. 

Always, 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment