Tuesday 19 August 2014

When your Online Shopping Arrives Early

Online shopping is one of my most favourite things not because I can do it from the comfort of my bed at 3.30am on a Tuesday night, but also because I don't have to pain painstakingly endure forced polite exchanges with store employees, battle crowds of slow walking people (including mothers with prams, boys with ridiculously low sagging pants and girls with barely covered mid-riffs) leave my house, brush my hair or pull 478,3902 items of clothing over my head trying things on. Yes, I am that lazy. No judgement's here guys. Instead I can order it and put my wishful thinking to good use, praying to the dress gods in that lacey heaven above that it will fit just right! Today I received not one....not two...but all three of my online packages EARLY! This is what dreams of made of guys.


Always, 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment