Tuesday 1 April 2014

The Beach

The beach is one of my most favourite places on this planet. Any chance I can get to visit the beach I will take. I love the feeling of the sand between my toes, the wind running through my hair, the sound of waves crashing, the heat of the sun softly kissing my skin and  most importantly feeling the cool and then warm waves wash quickly over my feet. I remember as a child visiting the beach with my father and younger sister to collect all different sorts of shells and coral, which we would later take home and paint/decorate. Dana and I would play amongst the rock pools and squeal loudly at every crab or small fish that would dart past. I love visiting the beach now to tan - I would lay for hours in the sun reading or listening to The Beatles or Bob Dylan. I also love visiting the beach during the wet season, watching the storm roll along with dark black clouds....feeling the wind so strong that almost knocks you over...watching the waves aggressively crash into the rocks and swirl in complete contempt. Its beautiful.


Always, 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment